We ended up posting Bootie on Craigslist and last night he joined his new family. He is very missed, it almost feels as though one of our children is gone. The end
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i'm sorry you guys are so sad....i'm sure she will be well loved!!
aaah I'm sad for you guys too! I know what you mean, it's amazing how much a pet can be a part of a family! (thinking about our stinkin' fish and our guinea pig). Believe me I understand, they can be such a nuisance to have (my case) but sorely missed once they're gone. Hope the new family loves him just as much!
4 comments:
i'm sorry you guys are so sad....i'm sure she will be well loved!!
aaah I'm sad for you guys too! I know what you mean, it's amazing how much a pet can be a part of a family! (thinking about our stinkin' fish and our guinea pig). Believe me I understand, they can be such a nuisance to have (my case) but sorely missed once they're gone. Hope the new family loves him just as much!
I'm sorry.
After seeing little Grace at Target I think this is probably the best thing, but I'm sure you'll miss it for a while.
Post a Comment