wow! that's a lot to lose, I hope that's okay for you and baby?? You look so cute! Wish I could see you really trulY! :) CUte Grace pics! She's such a doll! And Love the sleigh pics of the kids! Just think this time next year, Baby #3 will be in the Christmas pics too :D
3 comments:
Holy cow I wish I could have lost that much weight being pregnant although I wouldnt want to be sick. Hope things get better!
wow! that's a lot to lose, I hope that's okay for you and baby?? You look so cute! Wish I could see you really trulY! :) CUte Grace pics! She's such a doll! And Love the sleigh pics of the kids! Just think this time next year, Baby #3 will be in the Christmas pics too :D
Wow. I hope that things continue well during the pregnancy. I really like the pictures. You and the kids look great.
Post a Comment