Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I will be completely honest for 24 hours...

I WILL BE COMPLETELY HONEST FOR 24 HOURS... You can ask one question (only in my e-mail jamanda81@hotmail.com), any question, no matter how crazy or wrong it is. I will answer no matter what, you have my full honesty. But I DARE you to post this and see what questions you get!

5 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

I can't even think of what to ask you...but it's so fun that you are doing this!

Anonymous said...

ok....think think think of a good question??????
what is the last lie you have told?? oh, this is SOOOO fun, and i would NEVER do this, but thanks for asking!!

Kjohnson said...

oh you are much braver then I am :)

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Lisa, I can't answer you you didn't ask me via email! Hahaha! You have to follow directions!

All I have gotten so far is one question and it was dumb. So ask away and be real!

D Lee said...

I just saw this but I too don't know what to ask. Some things I don't really want to know. The other things, I just ask when I think of it. Sorry I'm no help.