Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cold? Asthma?

I can't seem to catch a break this season.  I have been hacking up a lung for some time now and decided to get it checked out.  I really just thought it was a cold and the asthma that I might or might not have.  Well, it's bronchitis.  Now, I have to wait until this all clears up for the Asthma testing, hahaha.  My poor family.

5 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

You or someone s always sick at your house!! What is going on?

Feel better soon!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I think it has something to do with the negative temperatures.

Laurel said...

I am so sorry. Seems like you really cant catch a break. I hope that you feel better soon and can figure out what else might be going on.

Hall Family said...

Yeah, you guys are definitely not Winter People!! I'm hoping your luck will turn soon ;)

Anonymous said...

let me know what i can do for you! hope you feel better for christmas!