Michael and Lexa making silly faces

Day 2, Friday July 31st. Went to a really cool park with Deja, Lexa, and Gavin. Had to beat rush hour traffic to get to Northern MN. Got caught in terrible construction but, made it up North in one piece.
Michael hanging around at the park

Grace had a awesome playground to play on and she hung out on the side lines

Me and my cuties waiting for the tram to go to the other side of the park. Wish we had more time so we could have hung out longer at the park, it was really neat.

Deja, Grace, Michael, Lexa, and Gavin

Pretty lilies at the park
4 comments:
Looks like a full trip! You've been busy this summer. I wasn't sure if we were getting together today or not. I had it on my calendar, but Lisa said she didn't know about it so I went grocery shopping instead. Maybe another time. I work Tues and Thurs now.
BTW, love the lily photo.
Looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe how much big the kids are getting! Love you guys!
hey your hair IS getting longer (see facebook message). it looks cute! :) Although, I still think you can pull of a short cut way cute too!! :)
It looks like your Day 1 & 2 in MN was rushed but still fun :) You're making me curious about this park!! haha :)
Post a Comment