Monday, September 28, 2009

Bootie Cat

Bootie came to us around December of 2004? We were told that more kids were not in our future, (possibly) so I decided I wanted a hairless cat baby. There happened to be a handful of them up for adoption at a shelter in Maricopa. We picked him up with the name Bootie and decided the name would stick, he like's to put his butt in your face. Bootie isn't like a cat he is more like a dog/people. He loves people and attention, he doesn't run from the kids, in fact he is usually the one that runs to them. Bootie is always in search of the warmest place in the house as hecan't keep his body temperature up, so if you are looking for Bootie check the beds and blankets and that's probably where he will be. We all love Bootie and are glad that he is a part of our family.

12-24-04

9-17-05

12-5-06

9-9-07

10-14-07

11-1-07

11-10-07

Grace loves Doootie and he doesn't seem to mind too much ;) 9-7-09


THE END

4 comments:

alicia said...

Wow... that's amazing how you had all those pictures and dates. Impressive. So, are you still trying to get pregnant? Will be sad to leave primary, but I've been there a long time now. I thought adult lessons would be nice, but SS and combined men & woman's meeting... very dry. Yikes!

Mariley Johnson said...

I'm sorry for all the grief I give you about Bootie. I'll try and be more understanding, even if Bootie scares me a little.

Hall Family said...

Oh Bootie! He seems to be an easy fit into your family...I mean he's so good with kids, especially 2 year olds who squeeze the best ;) I love the pic of Bootie and Grace's eskimo kiss...so cute!! And I'm impressed too with as many pics you have...I must not be an animal person, I only have 1 of our guinea pig, and that was right before I got rid of her..and our fish...well that was when I was so dissappointed that they didn't die on the trip to Iowa...I know...I'm cruel!

koliveira said...

Bootie is such a funny cat...The pictures are so cute:)