Friday, September 11, 2009

Aren't Genetics a Weird Thing?

This Man
This Woman
Created Together....
Brother Michael
Brother Martin
Brother Mark
MeWhat do you think?

I really wish I knew how to crop pictures and put them where ever on the page. Then it would be easier to see everyone together.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I like this post! I might have to do something like it some time in the future.

I know how to crop pictures. If you would like me to do that for you, I would be happy to! You would just have to tell me what you wanted. Just let me know.

alicia said...

Genetics are a funny thing... how some families look identical and others end up with red headed kids that look nothing like them. I think you look a lot like your mom though. Do you want to put it all on one page?

BarbaraJo said...

That is the first time I"ve ever seen your dad before. I am the "stand-in" coach whenever they need me and we travel to the States for all our games. Football is really big in MX but it involves a black and white (soccer) ball. HA.

Hall Family said...

aaah I like this post!!! Such a sweet one too! I'd say they did pretty good with bringing their daughter into this world!!! Wouldn't know what I'd do without her!!!! :)