Can you guess what he's doing?
We went exploring and raspberry picking when Michael say's I see frogs! So we had to stop.Grace loved helping, NOT she had fun playing in the water but, I think the frogs scared her a bit. She loved them once they were in the bucket.


He caught 10 in total, we could NOT leave until he caught them all :)


Visited with Tom, Bobbie Jo (my cousin,) and Tommy

Tommy, Grace, and Michael

After that we visited Pete and Linda at their cabin on the river
My dad and Linda

Fireman Michael, Grandpa Johnson, and Pete

Papa Johnson helping Grace not fall in the fire and Michael roasting marshmellows

Grace and Grandpa Johnson snuggling
Grace and Grandma Johnson snuggling
Watch out! Grace is roasting marsh mellows :)

Snuggles with Grandpa Johnson later that night, before bed

My dad and me

Snuggles with Papa Johnson

On Wednesday 8-5-09 We started out the morning saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson in Cook, MN


Saying goodbye to our Cook, MN sleeping headquarters:

On the evening of 8-5-09 Leta had a little get together for the family to come see us.
Uncles; Michael, Scott, and Warren were able to come and it was GREAT to see them. 3 of 8 uncles, lots of silliness for sure.

Uncle Warren with his newest Grandson, Charlie

Shawna is going to be a great Aunt, Charlie sure loved her!

Auntie Kijo, Charlie, and Shawna
3 comments:
Looks like you got to catch up with lots of family. That's always nice. I can totally relate to the frog thing... Connor's obsessed these days. Definitely a boy thing. We should call and see if Lisa's up to something next week. Kids start school next Tues and I start work the following week Tues and Thurs still.
How fun!! Looks like you guys are thriving out there!!
Okay you tell Michael I'm a little jealous that he got to catch frogs!!! I haven't done that since I was a kid! I love the pick of Grace standing in the water looking like she knows what she's doing! haha The kids and I are LOVING the pictures! :)
Post a Comment