Friday, June 5, 2009

I am so thankful for...

The love that I have for my family
The love that I have for my wonderful husbandMy loving husband
My little loves
My Michael, Michael, Motorcycle
My Gracie, Gracie, Squishy Facey
My Heavenly Father who has made these things possible!

4 comments:

alicia said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you are thinking about all of your blessings. Take care.

Tyler and Emily said...

That's funny because we use to call my brother "Michael Michael the Motorcyle" too.

Hall Family said...

Mike looks so young in the one picture holding a baby :)! And I love your pet names!!!! aah, why Virginia, we could be hamming it up right now!!!! MIss you guys!!!

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

Amanda! How could I ever forget you? I think about you often, wondering where you're living and how you are doing. I'm glad that you found my blog. Your family is adorable! You all look very happy.
We now need to stay in touch. Take care. :)