Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow everything around us seems to change but, if we turn back the pages and look through the ages we see the love of God has

I realize I haven't been a very good blogger. I have never been a very good journaler either so, I guess it's to be expected. Life had been full, in a great way. I am doing daycare 2 days a week for just half a day for 2 boys in my ward, they are 10 months and 2 years old. I love it, if I could get 2 more kids on Tuesdays and Thursdays I would be set. I then have Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to get all the stuff done outside of the house.
I have been trying to exercise at least 3 days a week, it's not always successful but, some weeks I get all 5 days in and I LOVE that. I haven't given up on losing weight completely I am just trying to make it a way of life as opposed to crash and burn, which doesn't take me long. Since mid September I have lost 18 pounds only 83 more to go and I will be to my goal! Yes, I realize that is what some of you all weigh but, I am good with that. Instead of being triple your weight I will be double.
My children are good. I love my children, they are my ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Micheal is growing up so fast and is such a wonderful boy. He is so smart too. He is sensitive, and pure. I feel like maybe I am trying too hard to shelter him from the outside world but, because he is so sensitive I don't know if it is even possible. His feelings are so hurt when people he cares for make choices he knows that they could have made differently. It breaks my heart when he is sad, he is so passionate about life and making good choices, he is such a example to me. He is about to lose one of his front teeth and he couldn't be more excited. Grace, where do I begin? She is growing up so fast.... yet somedays all I want is for her to not be underfoot. I love her laughs, smiles, kisses, nuggles, and most of the time her personality (as long as she isn't yelling at me.) I am so seriously so blessed! (LOL, because someone has a fake blog that is called seriously so blessed, except I am not being fake, I really am blessed.)

5 comments:

alicia said...

Great job blogging! And just think, now you can print it out and you're caught up on journaling for awhile. The pic of your kids is cute (on the side).

Mariley Johnson said...

so sweet... all of it.
keep up the GREAT work!

Hall Family said...

Hey it was great to hear from you! :) Whose kids are you watching? I'm the curious george.... That's great about losing 18lbs! And excercising too! I wish I were there, then we could do it together! I need to do it here, but make too many excuses.

koliveira said...

I am glad that things are going so well for you. You have some wonderful children. I can understand the screaming thing with Grace, Raquel is doing the same thing. Sometimes it drives me bonkers. I still love her.

Thanks for sharing:)

Mandy said...

I miss you! Your a great mom! And I'm envious, 5 days of working out in one week! Your the bomb!
I love you and your family!