Poor Grace! I took her to the Dr. last week for her runny nose that has lasted about 2 months on and off. Virus... on top of virus.... on top of more virus'. When shall this pass? Poor Baby!
Oh yuck...sorry I had to be the one to say it...ask Wendi I said the same thing on her "snot" pic of one of the boys! haha But I do hope that Grace gets better soon! It sounds like she could be a Hall...or at least when we were back in Iowa!
3 comments:
I'm sorry that Grace is sick. I hope she gets better soon!!!
No fun!! Hope the nebulizer helps. Thinking of you, Grace!
Oh yuck...sorry I had to be the one to say it...ask Wendi I said the same thing on her "snot" pic of one of the boys! haha But I do hope that Grace gets better soon! It sounds like she could be a Hall...or at least when we were back in Iowa!
Post a Comment