So now I can show Camille that she's not the only one that has a picture on the potty. She found a potty training photo much like this of her a few years ago now... she was funny about it. Totally great pic. And I'm much like you -I love a clean kitchen, after all it's the hub of your home. Thanks again for doing this party for Lisa.
4 comments:
Blackmail photo!! You realize when this pic is in internet heaven somewhere and she realizes that you posted it she is going to HATE you!! Haha!!!
So now I can show Camille that she's not the only one that has a picture on the potty. She found a potty training photo much like this of her a few years ago now... she was funny about it. Totally great pic. And I'm much like you -I love a clean kitchen, after all it's the hub of your home. Thanks again for doing this party for Lisa.
yay!!! So soon!!!
Raquel doesn't even have a desire. Ya for you!:)
Post a Comment