Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I WAS JUST WONDERING...

I got this idea from my friend Courtney's blog, and I thought that it was a really neat idea.


I have always wondered who stops by my blog. I myself love to follow the links on my friends blogs to see if I can find people that I know, and I actually have found a lot of old friends that way!

I know of a few people who stop by my blog, and I also know that there are some that stop by that I don't know. So I was just wondering if you would mind leaving a comment to this post if you stop by my blog. I am just really curious to see who all stops by! THANKS!!!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

You know that I stop by, but I'm just not very good at leaving comments.

I was so excited when I found out that you had a blog! I haven't seen you in so many years, and I was thinking about trying to find a way to contact you! Then a comment popped up on my blog from you, and it made my day!

Mariley Johnson said...

I've always wanted to try something like this. Hope it works.

Shannon and Justin! said...

you make me giggle. perpetually.

alicia said...

You're one of the blogs "I follow" so every time you add a new post it flags me. Bummer it didn't work out today.

Suz said...

boo! It's me! :)

Hall Family said...

haha I'm a given!!! :) but you already knew that!

Amy said...

I totally remember you from the lounge at church!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - hope all is well with you. I can't believe how big our babies have gotten either. Time flies too fast, I'm glad I've been able to quit my job and stay home with Cooper so I don't miss anything:)

Mandy said...

Of course you know I do. I blog stalk all your friends on here too. I wish you would post more often... except booger pictures, those you can keep. Love you and Miss you lots!!!

Patrick and Kiana said...

Hey amanda thanks for leaving a comment on my blog because now I follow yours :)

lisaj said...

you know i do amanda

Wendi said...

me too!

D Lee said...

I read, and comment rarely. Kinda the way you read mine and Andy's.