Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Husband Tag

HUSBAND TAG

Whats your husbands name? Mike

How long have you been married? 7 years, 4 months and 140 days

How long did you date? 8 1/2 months

How old is he? 35

Who eats more sweets? definitely me, that's pretty unfortunate for Mike, cause that means he usually can't eat them fast enough to save them from the wrath of me

Who is a better singer? I would say we are equal. There is nothing better than Mike singing to me or the kids, it's so sweet

Who is smarter? MIKE, hands down

Who does the laundry? ME, every once in a while he will change a load over. Oh wait... He bails me out of folding more often than he would like. Note to those who try this: When you lay it on the bed so they can't go to sleep, they don't like that too much and often throw it on the dresser or move it just enough to your side of the bed so they can go to sleep.

Who pays the bills? Mostly Mike but, sometimes me if he is busy and it needs to get done

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it from the foot of the bed, the right is my side. Mike CANNOT sleep on the right side of the bed for some odd reason?

Who mows the lawn? Depends, if it bugs me enough I start it and that bugs Mike enough too finish it, LOL

Who cooks dinner? Usually me but, Mike is so much better, no joke

Who drives? Depends on the weather and who's car we are driving but, usually Mike

Who is the first to say they are wrong? We are both really stubborn but, if you don't talk you can't argue, and then no one has to be wrong, right? Just Kidding. We share it based on who was the most wrong

Who kissed who first? He was on me like white on rice

Who asked who out first? He did, it took weeks for him to be able to talk to me though. He said the night I answered was the last time he was going to try. Glad I was able to answer and not the people I was living with who weren't giving me the messages.

Who wears the pants? It's pretty equal but, I have the most attitude

I tag: Mariley, Courtney, Lynette, Katherine, Devon, Tami, Alicia, Sarah, Laurel, B.J, Christine, Amy, Crystal, Kim, Rebecca, Kayla, Wendi, and anyone else I left out. I love to hear other people's stories.

1 comment:

alicia said...

Sorry Amanda. Just noticed that I got tagged and I thought I should tell you I don't think I can do this tag. I don't like to share too much about me on the internet and I think my husband would kill me if I shared about him. He's a private sort of guy. Anyway, enjoyed reading yours. Cute idea.