I am sick again! My bronchitis has come back and I have a sinus infection on top of that. I guess that's why they tell you to follow up? Will write more soon.
Words of advice: well, first I'd read the book before I see the movie, but being that it's only in a couple of days, that might not work out. Also, be PREPARED. There are some hardcore fans (coughMEcough) that will be storming the theatres, so it might be a little crazy...but the movie is going to be awesome, I can already tell! And yes, I am SO proud of you haha!
4 comments:
oh Stink!! Now we can't hang out!!!
I've been wondering where you have been. So sorry to hear the sick news. Godd luck.
I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you get better soon!
Hey Amanda!
So, YAY for Twilight!!
Words of advice: well, first I'd read the book before I see the movie, but being that it's only in a couple of days, that might not work out. Also, be PREPARED. There are some hardcore fans (coughMEcough) that will be storming the theatres, so it might be a little crazy...but the movie is going to be awesome, I can already tell! And yes, I am SO proud of you haha!
Have fun!
Post a Comment