
Mike is Michael's cub scout leader at their Pack meeting, the boys from Mike's troop got to try to wrap him up like a mummy. 10/28/08


Grace playing peek-a-boo with her hoodie!

All day long!
Happy Halloween said Gracie the giraffe 10/31/08

We had a fun Halloween with the Hall's. We are sure going to miss them when they move a whole country away, or should I say if? they move away. 10/31/08
The Grim Reaper? Kason, Makaya, and Michael
The house with the Grim Reaper also had scary faces in the window's, if you click on the picture and enlarge it you might be able to see who/ what was in this window.
Can you tell me who/what is on the left? And the right?
Grace was sitting so sweetly on Michael's back until I got the camera out then the both started being silly. 11/3/08
My pretty girl
And my other pretty girl, wait, no, Michael wanted me to take a picture of him wearing a fake "pirate" earring, so here it is. I think he looks like a girl.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun week. You're a great mom and do a good job of making fun memories and documenting them!
Funny!! I love their costumes and Micheal in a earing made me laugh out loud. He's such a doll. Gracie's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!!! I'll be there manana!!
yes that pic of Michael...I agree.haha...but that's okay it's a good blackmail dating picture...So I wished Michael would have showed us his costume for Halloween! Its super cute! And those are cuuute pics of Grace! Hey did you like Penelope? That's okay that you watched without me, I guess. ;) j/k...anyway, tell me what you thought!
hey your'e the odd one out...your brothers all start with an M...did your mom plan that?
Post a Comment