Tuesday, November 4, 2008

E-mail Address' Please!

So I thought everyone was being weird when they set their blogs to Private. That is until.... I did a search for my blog by it's name. My husband had a little to do with it too. So if you want to continue reading, which I would love it if you did please e-mail me at jamanda81@hotmail.com. Thanks for understanding. Amanda

6 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

do you know that you can set your blog to unsearchable in your settings? Mine is and I can't find it anywhere on google!

Hall Family said...

I think I put a bee in everyones nest! Sorry! i just thought better safe than sorry! you have my email...or do you need it?:)

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I did the unsearchable setting but, if you type in the actually title of my blog it shows all the comments I have left on other peoples blogs.

Mariley Johnson said...

please invite me. you have my address

Suz said...

ffachevygirl@hotmail.com :)

Rachel said...

oh invite me please!!! rachelmatheny20@hotmail.com. how are you doing by the way? cute pictures!