I am 27 today! What do you do for birthday's when you get older? I guess I am not a kid anymore so they aren't the same but, boy I feel like I am going through my mid-life crisis already.
Happy belated. I tried to send you a birthday message on facebook, but couldn't figure it out. I have a not so great relationship with computers. Maybe it has something to do with not really having them as a kid. I think I had a word processor in my 2nd year of college. Man have times a changed! How could you possibly be going through a mid life crisis already? You're a young pup! Enjoy this decade. Soon enough your twenties will be gone. Live it up while you look great!
i feel the same way except i am 31 almost 32. it sucks. and my kids are at school all day long so i really dont know what to do with myself. hang in there. birthdays just suck when you get old. treat yourself to a new outfit and a yummy dinner that always works a little:)
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!!! and Mak and Jens and Kale!
You should do...whatever you want. Go out to eat, or stay in and eat your favorite thing.
Happy belated. I tried to send you a birthday message on facebook, but couldn't figure it out. I have a not so great relationship with computers. Maybe it has something to do with not really having them as a kid. I think I had a word processor in my 2nd year of college. Man have times a changed! How could you possibly be going through a mid life crisis already? You're a young pup! Enjoy this decade. Soon enough your twenties will be gone. Live it up while you look great!
Wait, is your b-day today? My facebook told me I missed it.
i feel the same way except i am 31 almost 32. it sucks. and my kids are at school all day long so i really dont know what to do with myself. hang in there. birthdays just suck when you get old. treat yourself to a new outfit and a yummy dinner that always works a little:)
Happy Belated Birthday! You were holding out on me, you didn't even tell me your birthday was coming up.
Post a Comment