Sunday, October 12, 2008

Michael's Primary Program

Michael and his Primary teacher Sister Samek.
Mike, Grace, and Michael looking GREAT for the Sabbath Day.

Today was the Primary Program and church, Mike came and it was so WONDERFUL! I felt the Spirit so strongly at church today and wish that everyday I felt it so strongly. Michael did a wonderful job, his role was to share his testimony about The Temple. He said,"I want to go to the Temple so I can get sealed to my family and so I can live with them forever." He did a good job resisting the wiggles too. I love the Primary program at our church and all the people who hold callings in Primary. Also, there was a baby blessing at church today. I feel a special connection to this little Spirit and am so glad that I was able to be present for her blessing. Our Bishopric did the blessing and when I looked at the front of the Chapel and saw those men I saw that they are such special men and are called of God. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and am so glad that I am able to be part of it and wish that everyone experienced it for themselves. I love you all too, thank you for being part of my life and your love! Love, Amanda

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

He (michael) did a great job! :) I was thinking how special the blessing actually was! (I mean what was said) Anyway, good to see you! Must talk to you soon! :)

alicia said...

It was nice that Mike could be there for Michael's program. He did a wonderful job and what a sweet testimony he shared!

Tami Ray said...

I just saw your comment on my page. Thanks for the nice comment about Emmie. We have her pretty much all the time except if she has a Dr appt the foster mom takes her until its all in our name. Thing are going pretty good, she is adjusting pretty well, we are so blessed!