Friday, August 1, 2008

Some new pictures and Grace's wall stickers

Our little love a doo. July 28th, 2008


Grace feeding herself with a utensil for the 1st time. July 27th, 2008


My favorite outfit of Grace's right now. July 24th, 2008

Cute wall stickers we got in Arizona

I know the thing over the star looks weird but, I don't know what to do with it (it was at her baby shower) the yellow pillow case and white daisy flower on the rocking chair are part of the set she is going to have when she gets in a twin size bed.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

cute cute cute!!!! i remember when you bought those stickers. they are super cute! how is life back home? i bet you miss me tons!! ha ha jk! i miss ya

alicia said...

Cute pics... how they grow up so fast!

Hall Family said...

the rainbow thing didn't look as bad this time around..maybe because I was prepared for it?? Hey so I didn't get to talk to you at all yesterday! I told Alan this new calling, sure cuts down on the social aspect at least at church.

Mandy said...

I love the room! The stickers look great. Grace also looks so cute in that outfit. I like the blue one too. Love ya!