

She can climb up and down the stairs all by herself (it scares me but, sometimes you just have to suck it up as a mom, right!)
Alex and Grace chillin' (on the way to Golden Spoon, I didn't think it was too great!) Grace LOVED IT! Her teeth have been bothering her a ton so I think the cold felt really good, by the was she has gotten 2 teeth since we have been here and is working on 2 more, ouch!

Michael and Grace taking their very 1st bath together ever! They thought it was pretty cool!

Michael, Grace, and I all dressed up for Church.

Michael, Grandma, Grandpa, and Grace looking nice in their Sunday's best!


Michael and Grace taking their very 1st bath together ever! They thought it was pretty cool!

Michael, Grace, and I all dressed up for Church.

Michael, Grandma, Grandpa, and Grace looking nice in their Sunday's best!


1 comment:
Cute pics!! and lots of milestones in Az!! (teeth and front facing and stairs!! my oh my, she's going to be a new kid by the time Mike sees her!!)
Post a Comment