Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Saturday and Monday having fun in the sun

Auntie TaNee getting to play beauty shop with Grace and Grace loving it, on Saturday night.


Us, swimming on Monday morning, it was fun.




Michael and Aaron Joseph being little fish

Grace getting to run around naked


Grandma teaching Grace how to swim, she loves the water!

On Saturday I was able to have lunch with my best friend since 7th grade and her son Alex.


2 comments:

Hall Family said...

I came to your site to tell you that I think you should blog anyway...and look, you're way ahead of me!! :) Swimming looks fun! :)

Shannon and Justin! said...

i want to go swimming, but with the water ban .. oh no.

fassbrause is a german drink really only available in berlin. when you come back i'll let you have some. it's AMAZING! church was great on sunday, tons of people missing. we had a good number of people affected by the flooding.