I feel so honored, I got to watch my nephews Jens and Kale. We had fun and it was great to spend some time with them! Thank you Mark and Mariley, your boys are so great, I think you are doing a wonderful job!



Erika Richards holding Kale

Kale Z is 2 and a half months and such a cutie
Jens eating his dinner
Grace, Jens, and Kale at dinner time
Sweet baby boy

4 comments:
OH! hOW sweet. Thanks for capturing that for us and thanks again for babysitting!
We love the wii. it is lukes birthday in a week and i cant wait to get him a new game. we are thinking about mario party 8. did you visit arizona. we will be there for the 4th. i love to visit when we can.
Makaya and I were just looking at your site...and Makaya said: I really really hope Amanda is safe, and I really really miss Michael. :)
Just catchin' up on your blog. you have been super busy. The kids are as cute as ever. Hope you had a great visit.
Post a Comment