Friday, June 6, 2008

Monday and Sunday the 25th and 26th

Mike hasn't been feeling good so on Monday I think he was finally sick of being sick and decided to go to urgent care. They didn't do a whole lot, gave him antibiotics and a breathing treatment. I had to take this picture for Michael (he thought it was pretty cool to see his dad have to go through what he has to go through.)

Grace hanging out, waiting for dad to be done so she could get on with her day, out of the stroller.

She's getting so big and turning into such a toddler.

On Sunday, we went for a family drive and had some fun adventures with the sweetest kitty cat ever, Michael wanted to bring her home but, I don't think Bootie would have much liked that.




Michael has decided that this wife beater look is good? I guess we have to give them away or he will always look like he belongs in the trailer park.
I can't believe how tall he is getting, he is past his dad's belly button. It happened so quickly!

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Smile mike!! So did he WANT to go, or was it the nice promptings of the wifee that got him in urgent care? ;) haha I hope he's feeling better though! :)

Shannon and Justin! said...

i like the wifebeater look