We have strep throat! I am so sorry, I hope that you guys don't get it. Michael and I went to the Urgent Care tonight and were diagnosed. I think Mike has it too but, he wouldn't go to the dr. with us. Maybe he will go tomorrow? Michael also has a ear infection in his left ear. Grace doesn't have it (I had here checked.) I had Grace checked and they said she is just teething and nothing else is wrong with her, they did a throat culture and all. I hope everyone else sleeps tonight I am SO tired. Goodnight and so sorry, I feel terrible.
2 comments:
It's fine!! NO biggie...really, by now, I am okay with whatever happens...bring it on! hahaha just kidding! if you guys need anything let me know! :) please!!!
oh dear! I am soooo sorry to hear that you're all sick! :( I hope everyone is better soon! I'll have to make you all some extra special get well cupcakes when you come visit!!!
Post a Comment