Friday, May 2, 2008

Michael update

Michael has had a very busy past week and a half. Here it goes starting from yesterday to April 24th....

Michael got May 1st off of school because they had kindergarten round up for the new kiddo's coming in next year. We had a great time, I do miss having him around when he is at school. I know I will probably regret saying that this summer... LOL

Michael riding the tire swing


Michael climbing and being a monkey boy


Swinging


Pushing his sister in the swing


Looking cool


How do you like his hair? April 30, 2008

At least he has a pretty face


There is our handsome baldy boy



On Saturday April 26th, Michael went to his 1st official school aged birthday party. He had a blast!

He got to get beat up by the birthday girl and had a great time


He got to play some air hockey


He won one and then lost one



He even got to do the Chicken Dance



On Thursday April 24th he had his 1st school musical ever. Michael did a wonderful job!

This was the set



Michael performing...



Micheal Mouse


Michael's and his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hayes.

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

That's so fun! I didn't know Michael had a school musical! I absolutely love the pic of his "halfway" haircut...the bald down the middle and the sides long...haha it's great!!! haha