Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some pictures of my beloved son....

So I know I have just put a ton of pictures of Grace on here so I am feeling bad that you all think I don't love my wonderful son. I do but, he is gone all day so he's not here when I have the time to actually take pictures. This past weekend it was gorgeous outside so we took some pictures while we were enjoying the weather, so here are some of Michael.


Michael did this pose, it seems like it just happens automatically. 4/20/08








Technically, this picture should be before the other's since it was taken on Saturday but, I figured since I am the main subject I would put it at the end. We were trying to feeding the geese and ducks, but I think everyone else had the same idea so they weren't too interested but, we had fun trying. 4/19/08

No comments: