Ooohh, a pen...
And a fortune cookie... yummy!
So sweet. 4/4/2008


I love it when they sleep they are so sweet! 4/7/2008

Grace is looking to get some of daddy's food. 4/8/2008

"Dad, give me some of your food!"
"I am cute aren't I?"

Meet the newest Rock-et, Grace
Attack of the Grace, at the playstation last night.

Michael is such a good big brother to Grace, he loves to play with her too.

Isn't he a handsome boy? Notice the red checks, he has fifths disease.

Grace thought it was great to go up a little and then fall back. She kept doing it over and over!

Michael was trying to get her to go up higher and play with him.

But, she just wanted to keep falling.

I think she started getting dizzy and tired.
1 comment:
what cuties!!! :) Yeah, Kason's head ranked in the 85%...but I didn't think that meant his head was bigger (or looked) than Makaya's! haha
Post a Comment