Yesterday was a much better day! Daylight savings started, surprisingly it wasn't a hard change for me.
We went to church, late. My face and head hurt so bad (from sinus issues), I was waiting for the medicine to kick in to make sure I would be okay. We missed the 1st speaker and Sacrament (I guess someone forgot the bread so, that is the order they held Sacrament meeting yesterday) but, we got there and that's what counts. I got really tired from the medicine and could have fallen asleep. If it wouldn't have been for my meeting with the Bishop and dinner later on with the Lee's and Hall's, we probably would have stayed home. I am glad we didn't stay home. I LOVE church! I love being spiritually renewed, and given something to think about and work on during the week ahead. I love that we are surrounded by uplifting people that help us try to do our best and put forth the extra effort. I was called to be the meal coordinator for the missionaries and something else that I don't know the name of. It has to do with helping the missionaries. I love the missionaries, they are so wonderful. I think it would have been so neat to have served a mission. I couldn't imagine where I would be now in life though. I think my life would be so different. Would I have gone inactive? Would I have met Mike? Would I have gotten married so young? ETC. ETC. I sometime do this... the what if's..... I am happy with my life don't get me wrong, it make's me who I am but, once again what if... If I get too stuck on the what if's , I get so down so I focus on the wonderful things that I have and can make of my life.
Today daylight savings was a little harder, I over slept so Michael missed the bus and I had to drive him to school. Usually all I have to do is wake up, throw some clothes on, wake Grace up, change her diaper, load the kids in the car, drive down to the bus stop, say morning prayer, and drop Michael off at the bus stop. What I do after that depends on the day. Today, not so motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment